Concern “Granit-Electron” produces radio electronic warfare systems for Naval Forces. It is the Federal R&D and manufacturing centre which has been included in the list of the Russian national strategic and systemically important enterprises of the Russian Federation.
The Concern’s production life began in 1921. It was the year when the Special technical bureau (Sptecbureau) was organized for R&D of the newest scientific-and-technical achievements for the Red Army and the Navy.
JSC «Concern «Granit-Electron» developed and implemented a dozen of fundamental and advanced warfare systems for Naval Forces of Russia.
Concern’s electronic equipment, incorporating unrivaled state-of-the-art technical solutions, is implemented in surface and underwater ships of almost all generations and types.
The enterprise is awarded with the Order of Lenin and two Orders of Labor Red Flag for creation of new types of original equipment. More than 3000 employees are awarded with orders and medals.
Joint Stock Company «Concern «Granit-Electron» consists of: JSC «Severny Press», SC «Rawenstvo», JSC «Zavod Kulakova», SC «Rawenstvo-Service», JSC «Saratovski radiopribornyi zavod», JSC «Petrovsky electromechanical zavod «Molot».
Export shipments of radio electronic warfare systems for Naval Forces began in 1996 as part of the military and technical cooperation. Since then various countries received target-designation radars type 3Ts-25E, missile guidance systems type KASU 3R-60UE1, ASW guidance systems type Purga for surface ships, anti-ship missiles guidance systems type Yakhont, ground equipment for control system of Bal-E missile system, target-designation radar for coastal missile system Bal-E, comprehensive radar system for submarines MRKP-59E. The supplied equipment is successfully exploited with various carriers.
JSC «Concern «Granit-Electron» received a certificate of the Federal military-technical cooperation for the implementation of foreign trade activity concerning military products in 2017.
Main kinds of production:
- radar systems for surface and air surveillance;
- integrated radar systems for target designation for naval armament;
- multi-channel navigation systems for surface vessels and submarines;
- receiving radio complexes for space, air, coastal and shipborne systems;
- covert communication systems for information exchange between vessels;
- combat control systems for cruise missiles, including homing head, onboard computer and engine control system;
- shipborne and ground control systems for anti-ship missiles;
- control systems for anti-submarine and anti-torpedo weapons of surface vessels;
- coastal multi-channel radar systems for surface surveillance and convoying vessels;
- integrated devices and units for shipborne control systems;
- civil products, medical equipment.