Shkval-E Missile System
Shkval-E is the high-speed underwater missile system
The Shkval-E high-speed underwater missile system is designed to engage surface targets. The weapon system can be mounted on surface targets. The weapon system can be mounted on surface ships, submarines or stationary facilities. Besides the high-speed underwater missile, the system includes ground test, guidance and launch, repairs support equipment.
The high-speed underwater missile can be launched at Sea States up to 4 with at least 25-m water area depth, and at water temperatures from -2C to +35C.
- high-speed underwater missile (combat version)
- practical missile for launch training
- practical missile for acceptance testing of production lot
- sectional training missile for personnel education
- operating/training missile for maintenance mastering
- missile transport and storage container
- transport-launch container for missile storage, shipping and launch
- above-water missile launcher
- launch-control equipment
- target designation system
- check-and-test station, used for monitoring of the missile technical condition at production site and technical positions
- ground support equipment set, used for missile inspection, maintenance and repairs
- booster for launches from underwater stationary posts
- single and group SPTA sets
Developer and manufacturer: State and Production Enterprise "Region"