PRGS-L-150 - Airborne Multifunctional, Radar Warning, Targeting and Control System
The PRGS-L-150 system is designed to detect enemy radars and warn crews of their illumination and operation in the weapon guidance mode, as well as designate them to own anti-radiation missiles and control operation of their anti-radar homing heads.
The system is able to:
- Identify enemy radar operating modes: search, tracking, guidance;
- Classify radar/weapon system types, threat priority;
- Prioritize target threats;
- Select two (out of six possible) anti-radar homing heads of its own anti-radiation missiles, link them up by pairs to ensure control, target designation, and retargeting of one or two homing heads simultaneously against one radar target on pilot commands;
- Designate to a homer the pre-programmed radar targets with known geographical coordinates and known or unknown radiation parameters;
- Designate to a homer the pre-programmed radar targets with known geographical coordinates of the combat area centre and its radius with known or unknown radiation parameters;
- Designate to a homer radar targets of opportunity;
- Present visual data on the radar field for the crew to take appropriate countermeasures;
- Warn the crew with sound alarm to take required protection measures.
Single set of spare parts, tools and auxiliaries, operational SPTA set
Developer and manufacturer: Omsk plant "Automatika"